Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy Soda!!




When we went to the store to buy food for lunch we thought maybe it would be fun to try some Vietnamese soda. When we finished trying 7 cans of soda the best one we thought was the Passion Fruit. We thought Winter Melon tastes like kettle corn. We thought Pink Guava tastes like bubble gum. We thought Penny Wort tastes like green tea and seaweed. Dad thought Passion Fruit would taste good with vodka. We thought Soy Bean tastes just gross.We thought Tamarind tastes like gummy water melon candy.We thought Young Coconut Water was weird because it had chunks in it but Thang liked it.

6 comments:

  1. Those all sound gross!! Shall I bring something good with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. February 10, 2009

    Dear Yve, Almost the whole class is looking at your blog at 11:30! We can't wait until you come back. The twins are really cute!

    I am letting Max,Mitch and Nolwenn write one sentence each:

    Max: I hope you are having a lot of fun with the twins!

    Mitch: I hope you have a safe flight home, even though it will be a while!

    Nolwenn: I hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound delicious!! Please bring me some next time you visit :-) Did you try Pocari Sweat when you were in Japan? They had it in HOng Kong but I was never brave enough to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUUUUCK gross penny wort? chunks in a soda WEIRD


    from bri

    ReplyDelete