Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Awesome Desserts





The hotel we are staying in in Ha Long Bay has awesome desserts. The desserts look so cool when we first saw them, and they tasted even better when we tried them. They also had chocolate fondue and white chocolate fondue. Mostly every night we try so many desserts our stomach fills all weird inside and every night they have something different for dessert. I thought the desserts where amazing and I don't think I could pick a favorite because they where all so good.

6 comments:

  1. hi!! this is chloe on my dad's account thingy... wow! i just read all of the posts and vietnam sounds so amazing!!
    i am VERY jealous of all of those desserts (i'm a big desert person--remember on the 4th of July when I had 7 helping of that crazy good red, white, and blue dessert?!) ANYWAY, i just wanted to say hi to all of you guys! and iv been trying to find this book that we own so that emma, hawk, and i can "perform" it for chien and thang. hopefully we find that book pretty soon...
    xox, chloe
    ps: i don't know if you have to have a google account, but if not would you invite me (princesslolly07@yahoo.com) to the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza. Those desserts look delish! -Steff

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, I can see why you ate too many! They are beautiful. We should put your blog on our site. jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I go on a diet with all that great looking stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Glad you're having such a good time! We miss you and can't wait for you to head back to Seattle!

    Deb, Emily and Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the dessert that Otto is eating!!!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete