Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who Needs A Suburban 3


When we visited the pottery village we saw people loading big vases on to a truck but we had no idea that they carried the pottery this way.(just don't drop it)

This really proves the title who needs a suburban because why use a suburban when u could all squish together on a mortar bike
Nothing will stop these people from riding there bikes not even stiletto heels!
He is a portable vegetable garden.
I wonder what he's sellingThis guy either is cleaning up from
Valentine's day or hes just gone mad!

5 comments:

  1. NICE POST WES!!! I took the pic of the three ppl on the motor bike. I think we were all together that day, and I just so happened to have my camera ready with the little one jumped on the back and the Dad drove away.

    Can you imagine your Dad on a vespa and all of you guys hanging off the back? You'll need a trailer hited up to fit all five of you guys!

    Miss you!

    -Steff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I'm so TIRED! Sorry for the typos... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think...clearly that guy has just gone mad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should see how many containers of cheese balls you could get on one of those scooters. If you added that pink thing to the bike you would stop traffic. OK, so you wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wescott! I love the "Who Needs A Suburban?" series of posts! I would like to see someone put Miso, Eddie and Hamachi on a motorbike! :) LOve, Mom

    ReplyDelete